Kristi Krueger is a famous American medical reporter and anchorwoman. Kristi Krueger has been a co-anchor and reporter for WPLG Local 10 since August 1993.
Kristi Krueger was born on April 24th February 23, 1980. She is from Fresno, California, USA. It is currently her 42 years old and her sun sign is Pisces. Unfortunately, the identity of Kristi’s parents is not clear.
In addition, this personality is a highly educated and qualified woman. Therefore, Kristi attended and graduated from the University of Florida, where she majored in journalism and communications.
working life and career
Kristi Krueger has built a solid reputation as an award-winning medical reporter and bubbly anchor woman. So she joined Local 10 in August 1993 as a co-anchor on the 5:30 p.m. newscast and Eye on Health reporter. Similarly, she became a weekend anchor and medical reporter for WDIV-TV in Detroit, Michigan before she WPLG went to Detroit.
Also, after co-hosting 6pm and 11pm for many years, she now hosts the lunchtime news programs, giving her more time to spend with her family in the evenings. In addition to her anchor duties, she specializes in medical reporting. In addition, her daily “Healthcast” airs on the 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. newscasts.
This personality strives to provide viewers with cutting-edge information that will enable them to make informed decisions about their well-being. She also began her broadcasting career with WWSB in Sarasota. Likewise, in September 1988, this anchor was promoted to co-anchor of the 6:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. newscasts.
And in 1990, she became a weekend anchor and medical reporter for WDIV-TV in Detroit before joining WPLG. Similarly, this personality is very active in the community, serving on the board of directors of the Pembroke Pines Theater of the Performing Arts, the Epilepsy Foundation of South Florida.
Kristi has received many awards and honors. Her previous awards and honors include:
- 1988 1st Place Florida Medical Association Award for her series Nurses Needed: Stat.
- 1990 1st prize in the Florida Medical Association competition for her work on cosmetic surgery: “The New Beauty Basic”, “Woman of the Year” in Sarasota and a finalist in the 1990 Detroit Broadcaster of the Year Award
- 1996 – 1997 Florida Heart Association Outstanding Media Service Award
- In 1997 she won the Florida Cancer Communicator Award, the Excellence in Journalism Award and South Florida’s Ten Best Dressed Women.
- 1998 SunSentinel Favorite Female Anchor and Gold Coast Emmy Award for her groundbreaking report
- 1st Lady of Broward in 1999
- “Woman of Vision” in 2000
- In 2005 she won the media awards “Best Large Market”, “Best in Show” and “Outstanding Mother”.
- x Media award “Best Large Market” for a report “Save at Port Everglades” in 2006
- In 2008, the University of Florida became an Alumnus of Distinction of the College of Journalism and Communications
- 2009 Gold Coast Emmy Award in the Health/Science/Environment category
- Deborah Natansohn Award for her contributions to women’s health and well-being in 2010
- In 2011 National Television Academy Silver Circle Award
Kristi is married to her husband death Templin. Todd is Vice President of Boardroom Communications, a South Florida public relations firm. This lady has done a very good job of maintaining her personal and professional life. They have two children together, Troy and Kelsie. Kristi is a good wife and also a loving mother.
Kristi is of average height. This person appears to be quite tall. However, details of Kristi’s actual height and other body measurements are not available at this time. She is also of moderate weight.
This personality has not shared her weight with the public. Also, known for her beautiful smile and charming personality, this lady has hazel eyes and her hair color is blonde.
Social Media and Wealth
Her Twitter account @KkruegerWPLG has gained more than 2,000 followers. She also won over 2K on her Facebook page. And her ‘@kkruegerwplg’ Instagram Account has accumulated more than 1,000 followers.
Speaking of this presenter’s income, she has accumulated a network value of $5 million from 2022. Her main source of income is her job as a reporter and presenter.